Stem Cell Infusion Is NOT Recommended For Client With The Following Conditions
1. *Uncontrolled Diabetes Mellitus or any other systemic diseases.
2. Documented terminal illnesses or cancer.
3. Client has enrolled in another investigational drug trial or has completed the aforesaid within (3) months.
4. History of severe alcohol or drug abuse within 3 months of screening.
5. *Low Haemoglobin value.
6. Pregnant or nursing women and child bearing women without contraception.
7. Patients tested positive for HIV or Hepatits-B Virus.
Note: *Stem Cell Infusion can be carried out should these be brought under control through proper diet and lifestyle.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS